The only thing standing in your way towards happiness is you; no one else is allowed to set up limits for you but you, nor there should be. No matter what kind of problems you’re dealing with, how old you are or where you live, you deserve to be happy – it’s as simple as that. It’s time to face the fact that you’re in control of your future, and finally do something about it!
Here are few things you should give up :
- Obsessing over food and our bodies.
- Self Control.
- Exercising as punishment for what you ate.
- Talking shit to ourselves.
- Believing nutrition is the end all be all to health.
- Having a fixed mindset.
- Believing we are destined to a mediocre life.
- Making weight loss our lives purpose.
- Focusing on what we don’t want.
- Food rules.
- Compare and despair.
- Devoting our lives to shrinking our bodies.
- Ignoring our body’s natural hunger, fullness and satiety cues.
- Counting calories and reading every label.
- Letting diet culture brainwash us.
Its time you measure your own self worth. How do you do that? You may find some inspiration here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/12/17/how-to-measure-your-self-worth/