Things You Should Give Up

The only thing standing in your way towards happiness is you; no one else is allowed to set up limits for you but you, nor there should be. No matter what kind of problems you’re dealing with, how old you are or where you live, you deserve to be happy – it’s as simple as that. It’s time to face the fact that you’re in control of your future, and finally do something about it!

Here are few things you should give up :

• Obsessing over food and our bodies.
  • Self Control.
  • Exercising as punishment for what you ate.
  • Talking shit to ourselves.
  • Believing nutrition is the end all be all to health.
  • Having a fixed mindset.
  • Believing we are destined to a mediocre life.
  • Making weight loss our lives purpose.
  • Focusing on what we don’t want.
  • Food rules.
  • Compare and despair.
  • Devoting our lives to shrinking our bodies.
  • Ignoring our body’s natural hunger, fullness and satiety cues.
  • Counting calories and reading every label.
  • Letting diet culture brainwash us.

Its time you measure your own self worth. How do you do that? You may find some inspiration here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/12/17/how-to-measure-your-self-worth/

Reference : https://i.pinimg.com/originals/bc/c7/39/bcc739975084275fc4812f3442b06a25.png

1. the greatvincent says:

Jesus holy son of God we definitely should give up and give in

Yassss!!!!!!

2. PaperKutzs says:

I agree as a whole, but my doctor along with many are not of the same mind a many of these. My last doc visit is a prime example.

Oh, then do what you think will keep your body healthy. Take care

3. scriberly says:

Wow…I’ve been obsessing over my weight a lot recently. Checking my weight in a neurotic panic at almost every second, as if the number will change drastically between the last few moments of stepping on the scale :/ and that’s not healthy at all…sometimes I don’t even know what to do…

It is hard to differentiate between having fat and being fat. Having fat is factual. Being fat is a shameful existence. So we tell ourselves that skinny is the opposite. We tell ourselves that “skinny” is the solution to all our problems brought on by our bodies. So that is what we strive for, the vague idea that we can be cured of our fatness.

4. gpavants says:

Garima,

You are correct that people need to find a good outlook, and realistic with their body and their overall health. What’s wonderful and funny is sometimes a less than perfect body might help create a healthier mindset, balance emotional issues, etc. God made wonderfully complex people so it’s no wonder we have to get things centered before finding better overall health. Have a great week!

Gary

On Wed, Jan 27, 2021 at 10:33 AM Be Inspired..!! wrote:

> GS posted: ” The only thing standing in your way towards happiness is you; > no one else is allowed to set up limits for you but you, nor there should > be. No matter what kind of problems you’re dealing with, how old you are or > where you live, you deserve to be happy – ” >

I agree Gary. I can tell you from my own experience that striving for “skinny” is a dangerous game, because when I was aiming for “skinny,” I never believed I was “thin enough.” So I hurt my body in order to achieve an unhealthy goal. I did this by not eating enough to fuel my body, which had consequences I could not see ahead of me as I stumbled blindly towards the idea of being thin. I believed that being thin meant being pretty, and I wanted that more than anything, even more than being healthy.

1. gpavants says:

Everyone has a perfect weight for them. In fact our organs need a certain amount of fat to stay safe and healthy. As we age you also see that being flexible instead of just strong works out into every area of our being. I think the key is finding a good pace and consistency we can manage and maintain. We also have seasons like COVID where we take a little extra care and apply more focus on internal health. But like all seasons they pass and change. We maintain our weight and health wisely all along the way and adapt as needed.

I couldn’t agree more Gary. Your comments and recommendations are always the best. Thank you for stopping by as always. It’s a pleasure.

3. gpavants says:

That’s what we all do, support each other. It’s good to hear you are making in impact. I wish more readers who do this, but maybe in Heaven we will hear how we helped people?

Hahaha sure thing Gary. Looking forward to it in the Silver City!!

5. A good article. Got me thinking

Thank you. I am glad it got thinking. On the road to your destiny, every person will be tempted to give up midway. Some turn around and go back other stay committed and move forward. What’s interesting is both travel same distance one go back to where they started & other moves half way ahead and reach their goal. Giving up is the worst thing to do. You will be considered as losers & no one wants to be a loser.

6. If contentment is the key to happiness, then I believe acceptance is the key to contentment. So many of the items on your list play into the idea of striving to meet other people’s expectations of who we are or who we should be, rather than accepting and being ourselves.

True. The question should be is that making you happy. Well, most of us give up when we don’t see our dreams turning into a reality.
      I know it’s quite difficult to stay in the state of contentment when you got various problems in yours life. Never give up, the beginning is always the hardest. You haven’t tried everything yet so don’t trigger any negativity in your veins. There is always an answer to the everything.

Thank you for the reblog.

1. Always a pleasure to share your posts with followers, Dear! Hope you are having a great weekend!
        xoxox 😘💕🎁🌹

🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thank you for sharing.

7. Dragthepen says:

This is a list that I must consider,❤️

Glad to know this. People will give you thousand of reason to live life in negativity and to give up on your dreams. Will you hear those voices and believe those views? The choice is yours.But there is another voice inside your heart that will tell you; You are a masterpiece. You can do what ever you want. You can fulfill your impossible dreams. Just don’t give up on your dream. Your victory is closer than you think. Keep going & keep moving. You are at the end of the tunnel. All the pain you have been you will get double the success.

8. Ryn says:

Well I should give up all of that then

Hahahah maybe

9. I completely agree+

Glad you agree with the tips