Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I love loving and being loved.
  • I am more than my Instagram profile.
  • I am feeling healthy and strong.
  • When I feel happy I manifest more reasons to be happy.

The world is you playground. You are universal beings having a human experience. Need more inspiration, tap here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2021/02/07/daily-dose-of-affirmation-290/

1. maribellav says:

Personally, I need affirmation to know that I can positive changes.

They can be made for you. I would need some details though

2. Olivia B. Shepherd says:

Love journaling, and affirmations!!! Great post☺️

Journaling helps keep your brain in tip-top shape. Not only does it boost memory and comprehension, it also increases working memory capacity, which may reflect improved cognitive processing.

1. Always a joy and pleasure to read and share your posts with followers, My Dear! Have a great day!!
        xoxox 😘💕🎁🌹

3. Well…this world is our playground however we are all players who can be substituted anytime.

Wow deep thought you have there. Do I sense negativity?

4. No negativity at all just part of affirmative daily thought.you one of the greats.