Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I am doing the best I can, and that is more than enough.
  • The more I surrender, the more easily things come my way.
  • I forgive myself from feeling pain and anger towards others.
  • I have so much faith in myself and the universe.
  • I allow myself to be free and to live my truth.

Surrendering to the flow is the best and most easy step to victory. Need more affirmations, tap here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2021/02/08/daily-dose-of-affirmation-291/

Thank you for sharing.

1. Anitaelise says:

The first is something I give to my students, and the last, an idea that means a lot to me. Nice post!

Wonderful Anita. When you do affirmations, you are teaching your brain a new way to think about the world. This changes what your brain processes on your behalf, leading you to see different things and have different thoughts, until the landscape changes so much that you get what it is you affirmed.

1. Anitaelise says:

Yes to all GS, I know this from my own affirmations.

💜Beautiful

Practicing affirmations can activate the reward system in your brain, which can have an impact on the way you experience both emotional and physical pain. Knowing you have the ability to manage stress and other life difficulties can help boost confidence and self-empowerment, further promoting faith in yourself.

1. Always a pleasure to read and share your great posts with followers, My Dear! Hope you have a great day!
        xoxox 😘💕🌹✨

🙏🏼🙏🏼

2. The act of surrendering the “junk” in our lives can bring joy to our life outlook.

Yes indeed. Negative people. They’re like human black holes who suddenly come out of nowhere and just suck the life out of you. You try to stay positive and remain strong but their negativity ends up just completely draining you, you feel exhausted, and you may also start to feel depressed too.

3. vequinox says:

Reblogged this on Manolis.

4. I lettered a quote to hang in my daughter’s home – for her, her husband and my 2 grands. It says:
    “In this house, your best will always be good enough.”
    I don’t think we always remember our best is all we have to offer. We look to others – even those we do not admire or like, to be honest – to define “best” and “enough..”
    take good care…xoxox

Beautiful lines. Thank you very much for sharing these with us.