Using Your Dreamcatcher Part 1
You can buy dreamcatchers in many shops, although they don’t all come with instructions for proper care and use to help you fully harness their power.
To make the most of your dreamcatcher follow this step-by-step exercise to cleanse and bless it, before hanging it above your bed. You can also personalise your dreamcatcher by adding further charms in the form of feathers and precious stones. Find out which ones will best suit your needs.
You will need :
- A Dreamcatcher
- Other Native American Charms
- White Sage Smudge Stick or Incense Stick
- A Cotton Bag large enough to hold your dreamcatcher
What to do :
- Cleanse your dreamcatcher by passing it through the smoke of white sage.
- Bless it by saying, “I bless this in the name of my relations”
- Decorate and personalise your dreamcatcher with Native American charms. This makes it more beautiful and increases its positive energy.
- After placing your dreamcatcher in a bag, take a walk in a local park to connect it with the spirits of the place in which you live.
- Finally, hang your dreamcatcher above your bed, well away from the walls so that it can move freely.
Come back tomorrow to learn about choosing the right feathers and stones for your dreamcatcher.