Using Your Dreamcatcher Part 2
You can buy dreamcatchers in many shops, although they don’t all come with instructions for proper care and use to help you fully harness their power.
Choosing The Right Feathers and Stones
Native Americans believe that birds are messengers from the spirit world and that they are very willing to help their human “relations”
Dream Birds – Finding a bird’s feather is very auspicious as it symbolises the qualities and strengths of that particular bird. Depending on the powers that you wish to harness for your dreams, choose from some of the bird feathers below for your dreamcatcher.
- Dove – If you are seeking love, the feather of a dove will help you to dream of your soulmate.
- Eagle – Th feather of an eagle can bestow the aptitude to move between the intellect and the emotions with ease.
- Hawk – A hawk’s feather will bring insight and clear vision.
- Magpie – The feather of a magpie will help you to dream of something you may have lost.
- Owl – An owl’s feather can bring you healing from trauma and crisis.
Dream Stones – You can add other stones to your dreamcatcher: choose from the gems below.
- Jasper – Jasper beads will bring passion and vitality to your dreaming time.
- Rose Quartz – This pink coloured love crystal will inspire you to dream of peace and harmony.
- Turquoise – If you are planning on travelling, decorate your dreamcatcher with turquoise beads and take it with you to hang up wherever you sleep. Turquoise invokes the protection of the sky gods.
Turquoise will keep you under the protective gaze of the sky gods no matter how far from home you sleep.
Hope you are able to choose the right set of materials for your dreamcatcher.