Daily Dose for the Soul

Purpose & Intention

Intention is a force in the universe, and that everything and everyone is connected to this invisible force. Since this is an intelligent system we’re all a part of, and everything that arrives here came from that intelligence, it follows that if its wasn’t supposed to be here, then it wouldn’t be here. And if it’s here, then it’s supposed to be, and that’s enough for me. The very fact of your existence indicates that you have a purpose. The key question for most of us is : “What is my purpose?” which is often asked in multiple ways “What am I supposed to be doing?”, “Should I be an architect?, a florist?, or a veterinarian?. Should I help people or fix automobiles? Am I supposed to have a family or be in the jungle saving the chimpanzees? We’re befuddled by the endless number of options available to us, and wonder whether we’re doing the right thing.

Forget these questions. Just for a few moments. Move instead to a place of faith and trust in the universal mind of intention, remembering that you emanated from this mind and that you’re a piece of it at all times.

For more spiritual inspiration, tap here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2021/02/17/daily-dose-for-the-soul-272/

Reference : The Power of Intention. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.

1. DiosRaw says:

Wonderful and resonant. 🖤🙏

❤️Thank you Amber

2. Poignant as always!

Thank you. These are certain basic tenets of life, aren’t they?

2. King says:

I love that wordplay 😉

3. This reminds me of the book of sadhguru 💯 I love it

Ah yes Sadhguru and Wayne Dyer have similar philosophy. Wayne Dyer’s initial inspiration came from a sage in India 🇮🇳

1. I’m going to look into Wayne dyner. These kind of philosophy is food for the soul and brings satisfaction and contentment that nothing material can ever be

You will not be disappointed 🙌🏼

2. King says:

Can you tell me about this I would love to read this book?

1. I haven’t finished reading the book but it’s about its basically about gaining control of your mind. It’s about spiritual awareness of your soul. It’s a beautiful book called inner engineering

Thank you for the recommendation. I will definitely check it out.

3. King says:

Where can I find it at?

🙌🏼🙌🏼

4. capost2k says:

Decisions, decisions, decisions. Every day is filled with them, from what to have for breakfast to who to marry (well, hopefully, THAT only happens once).
    But wisdom is found most securely in the Bible and following Jesus, and being guided by His Holy Ghost. “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy One is insight.” Proverbs 9:10.
    I highly recommend the first nine chapters of Proverbs for a guide to the wise.
    That “universal mind” has a Name and He is knowable because He has chosen to reveal Himself, most clearly through Jesus, called the Christ. 🙂

Whatever you are holding onto tightly, whatever is gripping you and causing you to tighten— let it go. Just try it. Give it up, turn it over, and surrender it. Ask for help from your friends, colleagues, God, angels, ascended masters, ancestors, guides, nature, the Universe, whatever and whomever feels right to you. You are not meant to walk this path alone, simply because you are not alone. Seriously, rest your faith in the higher intelligence that is helping you become the person you are meant to be. Just look back in your past— can you see that everything you have gone through, experienced, and learned, has prepared you for today? Can you see how you have become the unique being that you are because of your unique experiences? Can you see the gifts in the hard and happy times? I hope you can.

5. King says:

I love this! This really got me thinking 💭

Thank you King. Glad you liked the post. Faith and trust will take us a long way.