Daily Dose for the Soul

Feeling purposeful

In response to the question, What should I do with my life? there is only one thing you can do. Since you came into this life with nothing and you’ll leave with nothing: You can give it away. You’ll feel most on purpose when you’re giving your life away by serving others. When you’re giving to others, to your planet, and to your Source, you’re being purposeful. Whatever it is that you choose to do, if you’re motivated to be of service to others while being authentically detached from the outcome, you’ll feel on purpose, regardless of how much abundance flows back to you.

So, your intention is to live your life on purpose. But what is the spiritual Source like in this regard? It’s perpetually in the process of giving its life force away to create something from nothing. When you do the same, regardless of what you’re giving or creating, you’re in harmony with intention. You’re then on purpose, just as the universal mind is always acting purposefully.

Reference : The Power of Intention. Dr. Wayne W. Dyer.

1. I discovered my purpose was to be of service to anyone that needs it. Be it the youths or the adults. We are all searching. I love this 💯💯

This is the greatest purpose one can have. Way to go Ria. Thank you inspiring me today.

1. You are welcome. I have many more in my debut book titled freedom of the mind. You should check it out 😊 with poems and pages of encouragement

Wow congratulations. I will check it out!!

3. Tell me what you think about it I’m looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Awareness is key

2. Dave Williams says:

Having a feeling of purpose is such a powerful ingredient to feeling that your life has a balance, meaning.

Indeed Dave. Sense of Purpose (or meaning) is the motivation that drives you toward a satisfying future. It also helps you to get the most from the things you do and achieve – large and small – right now. What is it? Your Sense of Purpose is shaped by things you believe in and value – your own personal code of behaviour.

3. Well… know your purpose to do more purposeful things in and with your life

4. capost2k says:

Just remember, your “universal mind” has a Name. He is I AM That I AM, aka Jesus, among others, e.g. the LORD who sees, the LORD who hears, GOD who provides, etc. But His many names are just a reflection of our inability to comprehend fully who He is. But it is good to start with Jesus, as He was the fullest revelation of The God Who Is There.

Beautiful!!!