Herbs for Fungal Infections Part 3
There are a variety of different herbal sources that you can look to for treatment when you find that you are succumbing to a fungal infection.
Healing Herbal Bath Sachet
One of the best ways to promote healing is to relax and what better way to too this than in a nice hot bathtub? You should also add a herbal bath sachet to your soak to allow any infected skin to be treated by the anti fungal properties of your healing herbs. To create this you will need :
- Muslin Cloth
- Echinacea, Chamomile and Thyme
How to prepare
- In a circle of muslin, mix together a handful of chamomile and thyme
- Open an echinacea tea bag, and add all of the contents into your bath sachet.
- Tie with a ribbon and suspend beneath the hot tap while you bath is running.
- Soap in the bath for at least 10 minutes. Remember well as fungus thrives in damp areas.
Use muslin cloth to make your bath sachets. Athlete’s foot is a common fungal infection that affects the areas between the toes. This can be relied by applying a herbal cream.