Life’s difficulties should not prevent us from becoming better versions of ourselves. Even when everything around us appears to be falling apart, we can adapt and keep moving.
Here are five habits that can fix your problems :
- Plan your day the night before. Planning your day the night before is an incredibly popular productivity strategy. Get everything ready you need for the morning. Things seems simpler when everything is planned and handy.
- If something takes 5 minutes or less, do it. If you can do something that takes less than 5 minutes to complete, do it right away. Getting those simple tasks done right away prevents lot of clutter and stress later on.
- Create a morning ritual. Have a morning ritual for yourself. Practice waking up early, it makes you prep up for the day. Make time for exercise. Make time for mediation. The more you practice it, the more your life gets better.
- Follow the 80/20 rule. Invest most of your energy and time on those specific tasks that create the big impact and maximises your productivity. 20% of the tasks yield 80% of the results.
- Get enough rest. Without enough rest, you can’t enjoy or improve your life. To get all the things done as expected, you must get enough rest for your body and mind. Not getting enough rest makes you cranky and reduces your ability to concentrate.
Which habit would you add to the mix?