Aromatherapy For Easing Loneliness
When you are feeling the need for some time by yourself you can use aromatherapy treatments to focus your private thoughts.
Many people actively seek solitude, enjoying the space to be in touch with themselves to formulate new ideas and find inner peace. Loneliness on the other hand is a state of isolation where a person is unable to be in touch with others and feels alone even when there are other people around.
Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy can help with both these states, essential oils can enhance solitude, making the pleasure of your personal space even more satisfying. Essential oils can also help someone experiencing loneliness to feel more at ease with her own company. By doing this it becomes easier for a lonely person to break down her personal barriers and reach out to develop the social contact she needs.
Blending Oils to Help You Ease Feelings of Loneliness – All of these blends should be made using 35ml of the base oil of your choice.
- Enjoying Solitude – 4 drops orange + 2 drops rose + (Base Oil) 4 drops neroli.
- Comforting Negativity – 2 drops bergamot + 2 drops orange + 4 drops rose + 2 drops Melissa + (Base Oil) 1 drop jasmine.
- Overcoming Melancholy – 5 drops bergamot + 3 drops chamomile + (Base Oil ) 3 drops benzoin.
- Easing Loneliness – 3 drops juniper + 3 drops bergamot + 2 drops Melissa + (Base Oil) 2 drops frankincense.
- Oils That Have Solitude Enhancing Qualities – Bergamot, juniper, orange + Chamomile, Melissa, rose + (Base Oil) Benzoin, frankincense, jasmine, neroli.