Practicing good hygiene is an important habit that helps prevent the spread of COVID-19. Make these CDC recommendations part of your routine:
- Physical distancing can help protect you from Covid-19. Stay home with members of your household if you are asked to; meet up virtually with friends or other family members.
- Wash your hands often and well with soap and water or alcohol based gel.
- Disinfect surfaces you touch a lot, like cell phones, computers, doorknobs, etc.
- The Covid-19 situation is a stressful time for everyone, including young people. Chat with or video call friends and family to stay connected.
- Limit how much social media and news you consume. Avoid rumours and misinformation by getting news from trusted source.
- Exercise or meditate at home.
- Maintain a familiar routine while still practising physical distancing to help you feel calmer and more in control.
- Reach out to a trusted adult or professional if you need help or are feeling sad or stressed.
- Do not leave your house if you are sick. Follow guidance from your health authorities on how to contact health services if you need medical care.
- Listen to your local authorities for other advise and directions on how to stay safe.
Reference : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EhoO3nMUYAI51ZL.jpg