Dandruff is appearance of skin flakes, accumulation of dead cells on scalp and constant irritation and itchiness. Common causes of dandruff are irritated, oily skin, not washing hair properly, a yeast like fungus that feeds on oils on the scalps, dry skin, sensitivity to hair care products and other skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
Why Argan Oil can help with Dandruff?
- Rich in anti-oxidants – Promotes healthy cell renewal to maintain healthy scalp.
- Abundant Vitamin E – Targets dry and flaky scalp by completely nourishing it giving it a better space to recover.
- Anti-Inflammatory – Soothes any irritated or inflamed scalp.
- Essential Fatty Acids – Plays a vital role in protecting scalp, skin, and hair as well as enriching skin and hair cells.
Hot Oil Mask to Prevent Dandruff
- Step 1 – Heat a few tablespoons of argan oil in microwave. Do not overheat.
- Step 2 – Apply on hair in a circular motion massage from the scalp to roots.
- Step 3 – Cover hair for 20-30 minutes
- Step 4 – Shampoo as normal and rinse well.
Hope this helps. Try it out and see the results for yourself.