A proven sugar detox plan could mean the difference between you having an easier time losing weight, eating well, and feeling great or continuing to suffer with candida overgrowth, debilitating cravings and packing on pounds of excess fat.
So if you’ve been gripped by sugar’s deadly claws, the powerful sugar detox plan in this post will save your body and your health.
Step 1 – Decide to Detox
The first step is all in your mind, as you must make the decision to detox your body from sugar and lower the amounts of sugar you consume. You should consider taking a pre-diabetic test, and check your sugar levels in the blood stream.
Even if you do not take the test, a simple answer for the following questions will do :
- Do you have belly fat?
- Do you crave for sugar?
- Do you feel you are overweight?
- Do you have troubles losing weight?
- Do you eat when you are not hungry?
- Do you need more of the same foods that make you feel good?
- Do you get withdrawal symptoms if you reduce the amount of sugar you consume?
- Do you experience bloating, irritable bowel, muscle pain, brain fog or mood problems?
If you answer yes to 80% of the questions, you should really consider cutting down on sugar.