A proven sugar detox plan could mean the difference between you having an easier time losing weight, eating well, and feeling great or continuing to suffer with candida overgrowth, debilitating cravings and packing on pounds of excess fat.
So if you’ve been gripped by sugar’s deadly claws, the powerful sugar detox plan in this post will save your body and your health.
Step 4 – Start Your Day with Protein
- If you want to get rid of sugar, you want protein, as protein is the building block of your muscles, and food that provides you with slow burning energy. Consuming protein in the morning is the key to balancing your blood sugar and insulin levels.
- The best way to consume protein in the morning is to include a whole egg, protein shake, nuts or seeds into your breakfast.
- You do not want all of those, but seeds can be added to everything, and shakes and smoothies are a great way to have a healthy breakfast.
Step 5 – Choose The Right Carbs
- Do you now that all vegetables are carbs? You can actually consume unlimited amount of carbs, as long as you are getting the right carbs. And by that, we mean vegetables.
- Leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables, mushrooms, zucchini, tomatoes, onions green beans, peppers, artichokes, all of these belong in the list of “right carbs”. Try to avoid potatoes and sweet potatoes, as well as grains.
More in upcoming posts.