A proven sugar detox plan could mean the difference between you having an easier time losing weight, eating well, and feeling great or continuing to suffer with candida overgrowth, debilitating cravings and packing on pounds of excess fat.
So if you’ve been gripped by sugar’s deadly claws, the powerful sugar detox plan in this post will save your body and your health.
Step 8 – Reduce Stress
- One reason why people create for sugar and sweetened snacks is stress. Once you are experiencing stress, your hormones go in overdrive, you feel hungry since your cortisol is going up and the result of often diabetes.
- What you want to go it take a five minutes breathing break once your feel stressed. Even five slow breaths will do the trick. Try to take five breaths before every meal in the day.
Step 9 – Take Care of Inflammation
- Several studies have shown that inflammation is one of the biggest enemies for low sugar levels. Inflammation triggers several processes in the body, all of which are linked with imbalance in the blood sugar levels, insulin resistance and diabetes.
- Other than sugar, inflammatory foods are often found in dairy products and gluten products. Try to quit dairy and gluten products for 10 days, and you will be surprised by the results.
Step 10 – Get Your Daily Dose of Sleep
- Arguably the most important step in the program is to get enough sleep. At minimum, you want six full hours of sleep. If not, you will experience lack of energy, and often when we need quick boost of energy, we reach for a sugary snack. The best way to fight sugar cravings is to get enough sleep.
Hope you liked the series of Sugary Detox and it helps you to make right decision for your health.