Fenugreek seeds are high in protein and nicotinic acid content, which are known to help combat dandruff and hair loss. They can also help a variety of scalp-related problems including dryness, and thinning hair. The seeds also aid in moisturising the hair and restoring luster and sheen. In addition to the proteins, fenugreek seeds contain a unique combination of plant compounds that include saponins and flavonoids. These compounds may help hair growth because of their anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal efforts.
Here’s how fenugreek works for hair growth :
- Fenugreek seeds for hair fall – Soak fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next day, grind it and make it into a paste. Take the paste and add lemon juice or water to make its consistency medium. Massage it thoroughly onto your scalp, gently, covering all of it. Leave it on for 45 minutes to an hour and wash it off using lukewarm water. You need not shampoo since the warmth of the water will help in hassle free removal of the paste. Make sure you wash throughly but gently.
- Fenugreek seeds for hair growth – Mix fenugreek seeds with coconut oil to get added benefit for hair. Add 2 table spoons of seeds to 1 table spoon of coconut oil and boil it until the seeds turn reddish. Let the oil cool down and remove the seeds. Massage the lukewarm oil on your scalp and hair, keep overnight and shampoo the next day. Apply methi for hair growth benefits at least twice a week for best results. For more natural hair growth remedies read here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/06/10/daily-dose-of-nature-22/
- Cure for itchy scalp – Soak a cup of fenugreek seeds in water and paste it next day. Add an egg yolk to the paste and mix it properly to get rid of the slippery feel of the egg. Massage it on your hair and scalp like a hair mask and leave it on for at least 30 minutes after which you can wash it off with water at normal temperature. Apply shampoo for removal of the egg’s smell after you have washed your hair.
- Hair loss treatment with fenugreek – Take two table spoons of fenugreek seeds put them into a mixer and churn them to fine powder like texture. Take this powder in a bowl and add olive oil or coconut oil to it. Apply the paste on areas with reduced hair and on damaged hair and wash it off with mild shampoo after it dries up.
- Eating fenugreek seeds for shiny – Soak one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds over night in two glasses of water. Remove the seeds and drink the water in the morning in an empty stomach. This has innumerable benefits among which hair growth is stimulated and hair stays nourishes too.
- Split end solution – Rough hair is more prone to split ends. This leads to the stoppage in the growth of the hair. To end this, apply fenugreek paste on your hair religiously 3 times a week. The acids in it will help it grow, the protein will nourish it and lecithin will help you have a healthy scalp.