How to Use the Candles Around Your Home
Use the guide below to find out where to place different kinds of candles so that you best use their magical properties to enhance your life.
On the Window Sill
If you have any large “pillar” candles (which are sometimes called church candles) that burn for long periods, the best place to put them is on your window sill, but keep an eye on them and make sure they are well away from curtains and other flammable materials.
- Pillar candles help you attune yourself more closely to nature and the lunar cycles.
- Every evening, light a candle and spend a few minutes contemplating the flame, and the sky behind it. This helps you appreciate the changes in nature that are happening around us all the time.
- Try lighting your candle when you can see the Moon, so you can observe the whole cycle of new Moon waxing, through to full Moon and then waning.
- In summer it may still be daylight when you light your flame, but in winter it may be very dark out. This will help you to focus on how the length of the day changes with the seasons.
- Anoint the wick of the candle with some cedar or patchouli oil or buy a candle already scented with one of these aromas. This will give you an earthy small as you perceive the changes of the seasons and Moons.
A candle on your window sill will make you more aware of the world around you.
Want to learn how to raise your energy > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/04/07/raise-your-energy/