Cooking is both rewarding and challenging. Whether you’re just starting out or have been honing your kitchen skills for a while, there are likely some mistakes you might still be making. Here are a few common cooking mistakes and some easy solutions to correct them
– For soup dishes, dilute with water. Add aa draw cut potato while cooking to absorb salts.
– Add acidity with white wine vinegar or lemon.
– Soak uncooked meats that are too salty in water for 2 hours.
– Add a creamy component like avocado, sour cream, or heavy cream, if possible.
– Add diary like sour cream, mayo, or plain yogurt.
– Add some texture like rice or quinoa.
– Add a little sugar.
– Stir in a tablespoon of nut butter.
– Add more of the non-spicy ingredients included in the recipe.
– Add lemon or lime juice to balance sugar
– Add fats, such as olive oil or avocado.
– Do not add salt.
Come back tomorrow for more cooking mistakes.