Turbulent times surround us. There are no guarantees and more uncertainty than ever before. Learning to tolerate uncertainty and regulate our emotions is key to facing this troubled world. Mentally strong people have learned how to cultivate these things :
- They move on. They don’t waste time feeling sorry for themselves.
- They embrace change. They welcome challenges.
- They stay happy. They don’t waste energy on things they can’t control.
- They are kind, fair and unafraid to speak up.
- They are willing to take calculated risks.
- They celebrate other people’s success. They don’t resent that success.
Are you mentally strong?