You’re looking for weight loss tips because you want to do Thanksgiving differently this year, right? This year, begin a new tradition. Eat a little less, drink a little more, feel a lot better, and maybe you won’t even need the nap. You’ll be ready to show Black Friday who’s boss.
Here are your thanksgiving weight loss tips :
- Start the day with a hearty breakfast and exercise.
- Have low (zero) carbohydrate snacks available, like cheeses, meats, nuts and berries.
- Don’t starve yourself all day; you will overwatering during the main meal.
- Before you start eating, drink 2 glasses of water.
- Stop eating just before you are full, your brain takes 20 minutes to register that you are full.
- When you are done eating, leave the dinner table. Otherwise you may just keep eating.
- Limit starches, like potatoes, yams, and sweet potatoes; make sure two-thirds of your plate is filled with healthy vegetables.
- If you are going to have whipped cream on your pumpkin pie, make sure it’s the real thing, 100% whipped cream, not “whipped toppings”.
- Watch the salt, since too much salt will result in weight gain.