A proven sugar detox plan could mean the difference between you having an easier time losing weight, eating well, and feeling great or continuing to suffer with candida overgrowth, debilitating cravings and packing on pounds of excess fat.
So if you’ve been gripped by sugar’s deadly claws, the powerful sugar detox plan in this post will save your body and your health.
Step 6 – Fat – The Antidote of Sugar
- One of the biggest misconceptions people have about being fat is that fat makes you fat. In reality, it is sugar that makes you gain weight. Fat actually balances your blood sugar levels and make you feel full.
- Protein and fats are the two most ingredients to every dish. However, make sure that you do not go completely nuts with fats, as you must keep a balanced diet.
Step 7 – Prepare Yourself For Emergencies
- One warning, once you stop taking sugar, you might experience cravings for food as your blood sugar will be dropping. You do not want to be without a backup plan in these cases, as reaching for sugar snacks is easy.
- You want to prepare yourself for such cases with. backup emergency backpack. You need protein, good snacks and good fats.
- Some suggestions include almonds, walnuts, unsweetened wild blueberries and jerky with salmon or turkey.
More in upcoming posts.