Are you a gym-going health enthusiast? Or are you on a weight loss spree? If gaining muscles and losing extra kilos is your target right now, then a healthy workout regime and a protein-rich diet is what you should focus on. When it comes to increasing protein intake, most of us resort to the easiest way, which is store-bought protein powders. Although, there are many health benefits of protein powder; but who knows what goes inside these products. Moreover, there are many taste-enhancers and artificial preservatives that are added in these store-bought protein shakes and bars, which are, of course, not good for our health. But, fret not! You can make your own protein shakes at home, with all natural foods, which can naturally give a protein spike to your diet.
Here are some home made protein shake recipes :
- Take one apple, one tablespoon of almond butter, one tablespoon of grated dark chocolate, one cup of milk, 1/2 cup of yogurt, one tablespoon of cocoa powder and 2 pitted dates. Chop the apple find and put in a blender, add the ingrinets except dark chocolate. Which the blender till all the ingredients get mixed and add grated chocolate before drinking.
- Add 2 cups of soy milk, one tablespoon of ground almonds, and one tablespoon of grounded Melon seeds and one tablespoon of cocoa powder to a blender. Whiz it till all the ingredients get mixed and drink.
- Take 2 ripe bananas, 3 tablespoons of ragi powder, 1 tablespoon each of chia seeds and powdered jiggery, 6 almonds and some warm water. Add almonds and chia seeds and pound to form a powder, add other ingredients and blend till you get a smooth shake, add water if needed for smooth consistency.
- Take 3 tablespoons of oatmeal powder, 2 cups of milk, one medium sized peeled and chopped apple, 3 tablespoons of almond butter and cocoa powder. Blend all the ingredients till these get mixed to give a smooth consistency.
- Take 10 almonds, one cup of almond milk or whole milk, 2 tablespoons of grated coconut, one teaspoon each of cocoa powder and vanilla extract, 1/4 cups of cashews and 2 pitted days. Blend almonds, almond milk and coconut first and when mixed completely add vanilla and cocoa and drink.
- Take fine gram flour a cup full and 2 cups of water. Take one tablespoon of chopped cilantro and half teaspoon of roasted cumin seeds. Add water and gram flour ans tis till there are no lumps. Add cilantro, cumin seeds and salt and consume.
Hope you liked the recipes.