Our gut health influences everything from our weight, to our mood, to our cognitive ability. It can be the reason for our back pain, the root of our depression, and of course, the cause of our digestive issues. That’s why testing the health of our gut and then healing our gut is absolutely essential for improving our mental and physical health.
Here are some of the best gut healing foods you should incorporate in your diet :
- Bone Broth – This incredibly rich food helps your stomach to repair cell walls, also contain collagen (for your beautiful skin and joints), and boosts your immune system.
- Coconut Oil – Easy to digest fatty acids that boost your energy levels, and help to burn fat as well.
- Fermented Foods – They are awesome probiotics, improve digestion, and help to lose weight. Use sauerkraut, kimchi and pickles.
- Kombucha – Powerful probiotic that fights candida, heals your gut, and improves your mental clarity.
- Kefir – Cultured dairy drink that improves your digestion, and has a lot of calcium.
- Ginger – Fixes malabsorption, fights bad bacteria, boosts your immune system,
- Turmeric – A superfood that has an incredible anti-inflammatory effect.
- Omega 3 foods – Support the good bacteria in your gut. Choose wild caught salmon, walnuts and chia seeds.
- Probiotics – Supplements to improve your gut health. Yogurt is a good source as well.
- Sweet potatoes, yams, yucca are fermentable starches that restore your gut flora.
So which one of these gut healing foods will you add to your diet today? Want to reset your gut, here a useful post for you to get started > https://empress2inspire.blog/2019/10/23/reset-your-gut/