What happens during hypnosis?
Hypnosis naturally and safely helps you achieve a number of goals in a relatively short time by guiding you through a trance. Here’s how
- Relax – When you’re relaxed, your mind no longer is in alert mode or searching for new information.
- Remove Resistance – By blocking out distractions, trance removes your natural resistance to change.
- Bypass The Critical Conscious Mind – When you bypass the conscious mind, you stop your natural habit to analyse everything.
- Access The Unconscious Mind – As you’re distraction free, now you can focus on what you want to change by making powerful suggestions to encourage lasting change.
Examples of Powerful Suggestions to Encourage Change
- It’s safe to trust yourself and listen to your inner voice.
- It’s easy for you to stop biting your nails.
- You find it easy to drift off to sleep at night.
- You’re a good decision maker.
- You’re in control of your happiness.
- You’re a confident person.
- You’re deserving of health, living relationships.
- You’re able to achieve the goals you set for yourself.
- It’s safe to love yourself unconditionally.
- You’re a strong and successful person.
Come back tomorrow to learn more about hypnosis.