Using Your Lemon Oil Part 1
Lemon is a very versatile oil with uses ranging from an invigorating massage blend to a refreshing steam inhalation. It was even used as an ingredient in medieval lucky charms.
– Lemon oil stimulates the circulation, making it an ideal massage oil for people who suffer from high blood pressure and who are at risk of heart disease.
– Add a few drops of yarrow to your lemon oil. This massage blend will help make the blood more fluidic.
– Add a drop of lavender or chamomile oil to the blend, so the recipient can benefit from their relaxing scents.
– Use lemon oil to help boost energy level when giving a stimulating massage.
– Use the following blends in a vaporiser or scented candle or mix with 50ml water for a homemade room fresher or keodowring body spray :
- 2 drops lemon
- 2 drops lavender
- 2 drops bergamot
- 2 drops geranium
A lemon scented candle can cleanse and fresh the atmosphere in your home.