We all suffer from bad skin days from time to time, but there are many tips and tricks you can use to get perfect skin naturally. To make spots and blemishes a thing of the past, check out these tips for clear skin.
- Cleansing in the morning and evening is a must. Also going to sleep without removing makeup is a big no-no!
- Moisturise religiously, every single day. It’s the most important thing for beautiful skin. Look for products with hyaluronic aid, glycerine, ceramides, emollients.
- Nourish at night with products that help your skin heal and restore. Look for products that include : peptides, antioxidants, retinoids (vitamin A), nourishing oils (olive, avocado, jojoba, argan, shea or cocoa butters).
- Do an oil cleanse once in a while. The simplest way to do it is to clean your face as you always do, then spend 10-15 minutes massaging your skin with the oil of your choice, in circular motions. Once you’re done, take a clean hand towel, dampen it with warm (even slightly hot) water and gently remove the oily residue from your face.
- Apply serums daily. Invest in a good serum with a specific function and use it every day before applying face cream. Once you finish one serum, pick another that targets another skincare problem to help your skin heal in many different ways.
- Use face masks once/twice a week – Various face masks can give your skin an extra boost and offer a quick fix for things like dryness, tired or dull looking skin, too much shyness or irritation.