Fire up your metabolism, we all have that one friend who can wolf down an entire pizza and still flaunt the body of a runway model. It is true that some people are genetically blessed with raging metabolism but even if you aren’t there’s no cause to sulk, start skipping meals or staying off all things tasty.
Eating less can slow down your metabolism. On the other hand, eating more frequently – especially focusing on certain foods – can help you achieve a faster metabolic rate. This improves your body’s fat-burning capacity and helps you attain your dream figure. Are you wondering which mysterious foods we are talking about? Try these 10 foods to begin with:
- Chilli Pepper – Chilli pepper are a great way to spice up any dish and give your metabolism a kick at the same time. They do this by stimulating your body’s fat burning process and also by increasing your body’s temperature (which means you burn more calories as your body attempts to regulate this temperature increases).
- Cayenne Pepper – Cayenne peppers have a similar affect on your metabolism to chilli peppers and are a fantastic option if you like your food extra hot and spicy. Just like chilli peppers, they increase the rate at which your body burns fat and also raise your overall body temperature (meaning that you burn more calories as your body).
- Water – Water doesn’t directly boost your metabolism but it does keep you fully hydrated. This allows your body to continue functioning optimally and ensures that you’re always burning the largest amount of calories possible.
- Green Tea – Numerous studies have shown that green tea can increase your metabolic rate. In addition to this, it’s packed full of health boosting flavan-3-ols which can protect against allergies, boost your blood and more.
- Almonds – Almonds are a tasty, filling metabolism boosting snack which contain plenty of fibre and protein. They’re also a brilliant source of monounsaturated fat which can keep your blood healthy, reduce inflammation in your body, protect against cancer and more.
Hope this helps. For more metabolism building foods read here > https://empress2inspire.blog/2021/01/12/metabolism-boosting-foods-and-drinks-part-1/