Apple cider vinegar is the current trend among fitness enthusiasts and health freaks. But unbeknownst to many, the apple cider vinegar health benefits have been around for long, and as a home remedy, they are legendary! It is versatile as it can treat everything from varicose veins to a sore throat.
Here are a few benefits of apple cider vinegar :
- Use as a facial toner. To maintain optimal pH balance of skin. Dab concoction of 1 part ACV, 2 parts water on skin nightly after washing face.
- Put a little ACV in boiling water when you are cooking hardboiled eggs to keep them from cracking.
- Spray your pet’s fur coat with equal parts ACV/Water once a day to get rid of fleas. Repeat until fleas are gone.
- Apply directly to sunburn skin with cotton balls soaked in ACV to relieve pain.
- Make a simple and effective fruity trap by adding a little ACV to the bottom of a cup with a few drops of dish soap.
- Use in the kitchen for cooking as salad dressing, marinade, pickling etc. Also a good cooking substitute for lemon juice.