Brain inflammation can be caused by inflammation in the body, such as from chronic joint pain, infections, leaky gut or gut inflammation, or an unmanaged autoimmune condition. Inflammation in the body releases immune cells called cytokines that activate inflammation in the brain. One of the biggest risks to triggering brain inflammation is a leaky blood-brain barrier. The blood-brain barrier is a thin lining that surrounds the brain and is designed to allow only nano-sized particles in or out as needed.
Here are few ways to stop brain inflammation :
– Fat as a bad reputation.
– Eat the right kinds of fat, omega 3 fats.
– Low fat dangers.
– Vitamins are fat – A,D,E,K and Omega (Fatty Foods).
Minimise Excessive Carbs
– Standard American Diet is 60% plus carbs.
– Aim for 30-40% carbs.
– Causes sugar coating of your hormones and proteins
– Can contribute to yeast overgrowth.
– Elevate blood sugar
Maintain Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
– Type 2 diabetes is Alzheimer’s
– Important Labs to Monitor – HbA1c, Glucose, Insulin, Leptin, Magnesium, Zinc, Chromium, Vitamin D, B Vitamins
Learn how brain affects the blood sugar levels > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/11/04/how-brain-affects-blood-sugar-levels-part-1/
– Muscle Mass = Less Disease
– Muscle Mass = Better Blood Sugar Control
– Movement promotes CSF circulation around the brain.
– Movement = Better Lymphatic Drainage, Blood Flow, and Oxygenation to Tissues.
Beware of Medications That Destroy Brain Health
– Statins – block CoQ10 and Vitamin D
– Metformin – causes B vitamin and CoQ10 deficiencies
– Blood Pressure Medications – causes Zinc, Magnesium and CoQ10 deficiencies
– Antacids – blocks Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc absorption.
– Antidepressants – interfere with healthy brain function.
Stop Eating Grain
– Grain causes Brain Inflammation
– Gluten can cause neural antibody formation.
– Gluten causes Leaky Gut
– Grains are heavy in mild and mycotoxins.
– Grains can alter microbiome.
– Grains are high inflammatory Omega 6 Fats.
Here is a list of superfoods for your brain > https://empress2inspire.blog/2020/08/09/foods-to-boost-your-brain-power/
If you have any doubts or concerns, book an appointment with your doctor.