Daily Dose of Inspiration – Be Strong

Change is painful, but inevitable. Sometimes you won’t understand what’s happening, you may think things are not meant to be. You may feel dejected, sad. But STOP!! Stop being miserable, stop giving up. Don’t back down. You are at the dawn of a new lesson in your life. Keep working, don’t stop. Scared of something? Face it with your head held high.The truth is, most people give up on their dream. Most people give up on their dream to live the average lifestyle. But it really doesn’t matter what most people do, because you are different! You will never give up on your dream! You will not listen to the average! You will always listen to the winner in you! You will believe in yourself when no one else does. You will believe in yourself when you have no reason to believe and you will never quit!!

1. Reblogged this on Time4tea With Me and commented:
    Reblogged from empress2inspire. Awesome!

2. Well said. Always remember this……God will never bring you to a door he doesn’t plan to bring you through. I always think ” Jesus was sinless, the perfect man and look what he had to suffer through for us. So what’s makes us think we will never suffer or have difficulty in this life?” I have a quote from an inspirational speaker named wayne Dyer who recently passed away. He said, ” When we change the way we look at things, the things we look at change.” No truer words have been spoken. A motivational poster, said something like We reach our goals by not looking at the obstacles. Facing challenges head on will make them easier and less scary the next time you experience similar circumstances. Believe in yourself and believe you can achieve your goals and you will be unstoppable .

3. Fallen Saint says:

This is really encouraging and what I needed to see. Thanks for sharing 🙂
    -Fallen

4. LoveMeUntilMyHeartStarts says:

This is exactly what I needed today. Thank you!

1. You are most welcome. Glad this helped.
      Stay blessed
      Good luck

5. So very true and a beautiful reminder ❤️

1. I am glad you liked it. Thank you.
      Best to you

6. Those are some powerful words! I love it.

1. Thank you. Glad you liked them.
      Best to you

7. Dragthepen says:

Thank you this post is worth sharing. Society needs to hear positive words.

1. Thank you. I am glad you liked them.

8. This was a great read. Thank you for being awesome! Woot woot

1. Thank you for such kind words.
      Best to you

9. prinxy says:

Amen…. So Motivating… Thanks for sharing this… 👍

1. Thank you. I am glad you liked it!!

1. prinxy says:

My Pleasure… Stay Blessed

10. When the journey is hard, don’t you quit! Remain in the game and make it fit =)

11. Thank you for the article 🙂 ❤

1. You are most welcome. Thank you for liking it. I really look forward to your kind words on my posts!!

12. Andrew says:

Beautiful quote. I think having the inner strength to overcome obstacles is a value in in itself. It’s not how we fall, but how we get back up that matters. Knowing that we have the courage to stand up and not fall, emotionally is a priceless quality and something to strive for.

1. Great words. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

1. Andrew says:

You are welcome. You inspire me to inspire myself.

13. msw blog says:

Powerful words. You might enjoy this post “Can you fly”

14. Survive and Thrive is my motto. I live by it and my books are all about that. I write Romance/Suspense. Next time you stop by my blog, please leave a comment. I’d enjoy hearing from you. Thanks.

1. Thank you for liking it !!