Daily Dose of Inspiration – I Don’t Care

Do you have the clarity, the willingness, do you have the momentum to not care about what somebody else thinks about what you are doing?

I don’t care, yes, say these to yourself every time a stupid doubt created by others enters your mind. Say these words to yourself every-time someone hurts you, or say mean things to you.

I don’t care.

Its just how I am. I like it this way. Life is so much fun for me.

I don’t care. I am sorry you are upset but I don’t care.

I want your world to be very good but I don’t care.

I would like everything to work for you, but I can’t fix it so I don’t care.

I don’t care about whatever is conditional.

I understand that if I don’t care you no longer want to talk to me. Well, I don’t care.

No, I am not heartless. There are a lot of things I care about.

I care about feeling good. I care about my clarity. I care about being an uplifter (starting with myself). I care about presenting all of myself in a given time and space. I care about being of value. I care about everything that you desire. I care about everything that I desire. I care about all good things coming to me and to you. I care about all living happily ever after. I care about only those things which infuse love and excitement within me and not which sucks the energy out of me. I care about contributing in positive ways. I care about feeling good and about others feeling good. I care about the solutions to a problem. I care about my emotions. I am in control of my emotions. I care about embracing life. I care about my flow of thoughts which make me feel good. I care about those feelings which align with my reason of being. And my reason for being is simple, and singular, I care about Feeling Good!!!!

1. B. says:

It’s easier to think this towards some things or people… and I have come to a point of my life where I definitely say I don’t care what others think of me…

1. Hi B. I am glad you agree with this. It’s such a liberating function to switch that button on. Once it is on, all that time you spent worrying about what people were saying or about to say just vanishes! Then of course you end up having more energy to spend on what you want to do instead of filling your time fighting negative talk and the doubt of others.
      Best to you!

1. B. says:

Exactly!
        Best to you too! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

2. I love this post!!😊 thanks for sharing!

1. Glad you liked it. Thank you!

1. Your post are very timely and insightful.

3. DC-N says:

I concur with the above statement! I love this post!

4. Nycke the Poet says:

This is something that’s in a small way affecting me now. I think over the years I started caring too much when I didn’t used to care. I am determined to get back to where I was. This is a great post for me, I need to read and hear more of things like this right now. Thank u!

1. You are most welcome dear. Glad this post came to you at the right time. Just go with flow, think thoughts that make you happy. Make thoughts up which give you happiness.

5. Something tells me you do care, but I know, understand, and feel what you are saying… We all get to this point at some point in our lives… Some sooner than others… Deep down we do care because we are human… but not letting it affect us is something totally different…

1. 😊 we all Care Deep down don’t we ?

6. elisgraci says:

I love this post.. When I was growing up, I would try to please everyone e.g. my classmates, friends, teachers.. I was very stress and anxious on how they think about me.. One day,my mom told me, relax, take a deep breath, you can’t please everyone. It wasn’t easy at first but later on I learned to just focus on the positive side and disregard the negative thoughts and just be myself. For as long as I am pleasing God, that’s all that matters to me. 😊

1. I am so glad you decided to be happy for yourself and not for others. Not caring too much will liberate you from fear, doubt, and inhibition. … to values, beliefs, and attitudes that don’t bring you happiness …

1. elisgraci says:

I totally agree.. Also I try and feed my mind with inspirational or devotional readings which really helps in uplifting myself esp on not so good days. 😊

2. It’s a habit..being inspired by good thoughts..hence doctor recommend a daily dose πŸ™‚

7. It’s important to think about this. I wish I could have been this honest when I was younger πŸ™‚ very important for filling your own cup (then others’)

1. Yes, it’s our responsibility in this life to make us happy. But not at the cost of hurting other of course, it’s a thin line.

8. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1. Thank you for the reblog!

9. Szee says:

We are always pressured by other people expectations

10. Szee says:

This is why Facebook etc is not really a good thing

11. bowmanauthor says:

You are doing such meaningful, well researched work here. I commend you, my dear.

1. Thank you. Means a lot coming from a powerful author like you!

1. bowmanauthor says:

I wish I was powerful in the promotion department, but if anyone needs a book put together cover-to-cover, I’m your gal.

12. Haalah says:

I don’t care works to a certain extent and certainly makes a difference… But it’s impossible to be completely indifferent. Deep down, you’ll always care a tad bit….

But I suppose the important thing is to just make sure it doesn’t affect you, your decisions and choices… Which is something you can totally control πŸ’–

1. Exactly you shouldn’t get affected. You can only handle situations wisely without being affected by them. Wise thought. Thank you