Daily Dose of Inspiration – Have Faith

Today’s definition of faith doesn’t have to relate to religion; it can be trust or belief in something without proof. But in today’s society the invisible creates disbelief. People lack faith in all areas of their lives because they are looking for evidence. They are waiting for the ideal job, the perfect relationship and financial abundance. They are looking for something tangible—and as a result, they are still waiting. When the answer doesn’t fall into their laps they become cynical and they lose faith.

Signs can come in all forms. It can be a song that you are meant to hear or a “coincidence” that repeats itself. Be specific about what kind of sign you need to see for an answer.The more you can imagine for yourself the bigger your life can be. The key is to believe that you are the designer of your destiny. Write out your ideal life like you already have it and then let go, trust and enjoy the ride.

1. Simon says:

I know what you mean… This can be hard! ☺

1. Simon says:

Absolutely! ☺

2. Vikas Singh says:

🙂

3. gchan7127 says:

I really like how you said, “You are the designer of your destiny.”

4. Yes! I believe if you sincerely ask, you shall receive. God speaks to us in many, many subtle ways…a song, a book cover you read in the store, the encouraging text message from a friend, the advice of a parent, a perfectly timed verse in your inbox, the quiet sunset at night… so many ways, but we need to be still and listen, seek and find… thanks for this lovely reminder!!!

1. Yes, God speaks to us with many ways…we just have to be ready to receive it. How do we do that? Easy does it!! Just be in a happy place and be receptive of the signs.

5. I have a tough job with low pay, but my schedule allows me to see my little boy for many hours every day. Seeing him grow up is priceless. I wouldn’t change a thing. I have faith I’m in the right place.

1. You are an inspiration!! You see the good in everything. Respect!!

6. KinjalParekh says:

Beautifully written! I can easily connect to what you wish to convey. 🌠❤ Faith Power Works Wonder 💕

1. I am glad you liked it!!

7. Eileen says:

Can definitely relate to a song or coincidence being a sign from a life time of experiencing them. But I never could figure out a specific plan I wanted for as long as a life time, so I just kind of rambled through a life with a lot of variety in it. The only thing i stuck with is my husband of 58 years……but our life is full of tenderness and laughter, my favorite things, so I guess that worked.

1. Wow…58 years..you both are an inspiration. God Bless you Both with good health, harmony and peace !!