Daily Dose of Inspiration – Be Grateful, Say Thank you often

If you concentrate on finding whatever is good in every situation, you will discover that your life will suddenly be filled with gratitude, a feeling that nurtures the soul. – Rabbi Harold Kushner

So much has happened in 2016 and it’s not over yet. It’s going to be one of those years when I look back 10-20 years from now as a huge turning point in my life for very many reasons.

Always look at the bright side of life. Why should you take greater notice of what your life is lacking rather than at what it has brought you? The moment pure gratitude is felt, a flow of great positivity and tremendously good feelings rushes straight to one’s heart without any effort whatsoever. It’s the perfect cure for any dark day or restless situations – you only need to acknowledge how much you have achieved in your life, how many great people loves you or how divine it is to be alive and experiencing the now.

This New Year make a point to be happy and grateful. Your thoughts affect reality around you, reshaping and coloring with brightly vivid colors everything you see, so by practicing gratefulness you teach your mind to be focused on what really matters – positive things. You are loved, you are blessed. Good Luck

1. ALPHA E. Y. says:

Wow! That was really touching. Thanks so much for the lesson.

1. Thank you for these kind words. I am glad you found it useful.
      Good luck for the new year!!

2. mahbuttitches says:

I just meditated. Focusing on gratitude. Popped open my reader and this was the first thing I read! ❤️

3. ajaykohli says:

Of course grudging won’t do any great so better be thankful.

1. Yes Indeed Ajay..!! Good Luck for the new year!!

1. ajaykohli says:

Thanks ,I live in present so will try to wish you tomorrow ,if I stay alive .

2. ajaykohli says:

Wish you happy new year ,stay healthy .

4. Xtac says:

Being grateful is a powerful fuel for happiness!

5. Needo's Life says:

SO TRUE!!! I loove this post!
    I’m always grateful for everything I have and I never let myself think of how my life would be better if and if … if you live that way you’re not going to be happy!
    Thank you for the beautiful post!

1. You are welcome. Thank you for your kind words. Let’s remember to be grateful this new year.
      Best to you

6. I can relate to gratefulness as one of the most powerful ways to transform our reality. Thank you for writing about it. Love, Alex 🙂

1. Glad you agree with gratitude being a universal power tool.

7. You are truly amazing and so too is your work and life. May you continue to inspire people to become champions inn life!

1. Thank you for such kind words! It means a lot. Thank you for inspiring me today.

8. It is fun to look on the bright side of life – And If I cannot find the bright part of it, I would surely take the DULL SIDE and POLISH IT! It’s been a good read of yours! Thank you.

9. Marie Abanga says:

Last year I had declared on my blog it was my year of Gratitude: and so much I am Grateful for, and so much that came to be oh bliss, indeed I ended the year with starting a Gratitude Journal: Definitely one of those Turning Realizations in my life…

10. msw blog says:

Great inspiration. I think you might enjoy these post on gratitude

1. Thanks for the link, will definitely check them out!!