Daily Dose of Inspiration – Keep Trying

IF YOU’RE FEELING LIKE ‘GIVING UP’, IT’S TIME TO CHECK IN WITH YOURSELF!

I know we want certain things and it’s frustrating when we don’t have them. Our mind will get attached to specifics. It will convince you certain things are absolutely necessary for your happiness or are the exact thing you want or need at this moment in time.

That may be a battle we’ll always be fighting to some degree as there will be a part of our mind that will always be operating from that limited perspective and lack of understanding about who we really are, what we really want and all that jazz.

We feel like ‘giving up’ when we have been pushing really hard, and pushing really hard is not indicative of alignment. It is indicative of control and trying to force results through a specific channel. Just have trust and surrender.

Now Repeat that 5 times

Trust and surrender…..

Trust and surrender….

Trust and surrender…

Trust and surrender..

Trust and surrender.

Now, if you are hell bend on giving up because it is too over whelming for you, then give up on your control to bring about the manifestations of your desires in your own exact way. This universe is filled up of so many good ways of manifesting our desires that we can’t even comprehend. Let it go, let it be, don’t hold it back.

Trust and surrender

1. This is great! Thank you for this 😁⭐️

2. Jeemoni Lahkar says:

Really needed some inspiration at this moment. Thank you.

1. Glad my post could inspire you. Thank you

3. Dragthepen says:

Trust and Surrender. Powerful. Thank you.

1. You are most welcome Dear..!!!

4. Trust and surrender 🙌🏻❤️ the only way

1. Yes indeed.
      Best to you

1. And to you….thank you ❤️

5. Amber Snearl says:

I agree with the others, I most definitely needed to read this today. Great post!

1. I am glad this post came to you at the right time.
      Best to you

6. Bindu says:

Trust and surrender! wow 2 really strong an important words in light of what’s happening around us.

1. I also find these words very powerful. They are the driving force for me. Glad you feel the same.
      Best to you

7. Neal Visher says:

Ressurender 😉 Like Surrender, and be Resurrected in a way. I love my Vocalgebra. Thank you for inspiring others.

1. Hahahaha I like you vocabulary too..!!!
      Best to you

8. gpavants says:

Amen, amen. You have had just the right theme right now. Are you facing some dream squashing things, too? Sometimes that helps to encourage others, because we all face that. Keep it up.

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Be Inspired..!! wrote:

> empress2inspire posted: “IF YOU’RE FEELING LIKE ‘GIVING UP’, IT’S TIME TO > CHECK IN WITH YOURSELF! I know we want certain things and it’s frustrating > when we don’t have them. Our mind will get attached to specifics. It will > convince you certain things are absolutely necessary for ” >

1. Hi Gary, well there are a always things that I want to do but doubt gets the best of me. Like I always say, I am learning in the process. 🙂