Daily Dose of Inspiration – Think Differently

Being different, the notion goes, is the route to success. Think different was even Apple’s motto for a period. And Apple is often held up as a poster child of the benefits of this ethos. Conventional wisdom suggests that products like the iPhone and Macintosh succeeded because they were different from the rest. Steve Jobs was a visionary because he thought different from everyone else.

So think different. Do things others aren’t willing to do. When others are giving up, opportunities increase for those who are willing to step up to the plate. Whenever you do something others are unwilling to do, you raise the game to the next level and you stand out from the crowd.

Don’t wait to be selected. Select yourself! Don’t let fear or lack of self-confidence keep you on the sidelines. You can determine what steps need to be taken to achieve your goals and start walking in that direction. Get Going NOW! Success is never inevitable. Time, energy, and effort are behind every successful person. We have to have a vision that’s clear. Even with a vision, you won’t execute flawlessly, but you’ll be moving in the right direction. Success is never assured or predestined. When you work hard with a vision in mind, you become what your vision would have you be.

Make your own history. You don’t have any idea what the future will bring, so even if it’s only in your own community or niche, be the best you can be and you will create your own history. Each of us, by virtue of being alive and being here, has a difference to make in the world. Make your own history, and make it a great one!

1. tubularsock says:

Tubularsock just makes it up as he goes. Old thinking is so obsolete unless it’s not!

1. That’s the way it should be !!

2. One Micaiah says:

This is highly inspirational… Thanks for a great post

1. Thank you!! Glad you liked it.
      Best to you

3. Reblogged this on NIROTRI and commented:
    Sharing this nice article that will help you make your own history…

1. Thank you for the reblog..!!

4. Fantastic, thank you!!

5. Andrei says:

Very well-said! Thanks for this

1. You are welcome Andrei. I am glad you liked it

1. Andrei says:

Don’t mention it. I thank you instead. You write very well. I’m impressed! 😄 I’ve noticed that from your posts. No wonder the following 😉👍
        Keep it coming!

6. basiliablog says:

Much needed inspiration

1. And I am glad this helped you!!

7. Andrei says:

Don’t mention it. I thank you instead. You write very well. I’m impressed! 😃 I’ve noticed that from all your posts. No wonder the following 😉

8. I love it. It’s simply beautiful. And I agree. Excellence is not found in being the same but in being different.

1. Yes indeed..we are all our unique self..and we have to flaunt it :):)

9. This made my night! This is totally relatable and accurate. I really love your inspiring posts ❤ posts like these make me realise being different does not make me 'abnormal' or 'weird' but rather a unique person who has so much more to offer. 🙂

1. Thank you! I am glad you find my posts helpful and inspiring.
      Best to you

10. gpavants says:

Great stuff. Yes, this is so true. The world needs new ideas and fresh thinkers.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Be Inspired..!! wrote:

> empress2inspire posted: “Being different, the notion goes, is the route to > success. Think different was even Apple’s motto for a period. And Apple is > often held up as a poster child of the benefits of this ethos. Conventional > wisdom suggests that products like the iPhone and Maci” >

1. Thank you! Glad you liked it!

11. shope9365 says:

How true! People forget we are all born different. You don’t have to be the same as your best friend, sister, brother, cousin, mother, father. Be your own self!

1. Exactly:):) Glad you agree. We are all here to do different things. The universe or supreme power in the form of experiences is shaping us into whom we have to become to fulfil our purpose.
      Best to you

12. Aver says:

This is such an amazing post! I love your inspiring words of wisdom 😀

Thank you Aver. We all need that one shot of motivation every day and my objective is to fulfil that.