Daily Dose of Inspiration – Clear Your Mind

“The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.” – Ram Dass

A clear mind is one of the most beautiful things you can have. A clear mind means there is no more tumult in your mind and clarity is the result of an aware control of your thoughts.

The first is the more practical side of a clear mind which means your thoughts are very focused on one single thing and not confused and disturbed, just clear. The second is the spiritual side of having a clear mind, or in other words of no-mind.

I know, letting something go that currently occupies your mind is a tough thing to do. So maybe we reframe this: don’t let it go, just let it be. It is probably not that important as you make it at this moment. When thoughts are spinning in your head, try to turn away and recognize that it probably doesn’t matter that much. For clarity, sometimes we need some distance between what is happening and our representation of it. After that it may be much easier to refocus on the same topic and find a solution without the mental fight.

You have to empty your cup (mind) for clarity to arrive.

1. Dragthepen says:

I believe this to be true. Being quiet. Is this the universe talking to me. Let me explain. One week before the New Year my God-brother told me in order to find the answers I need, be still and hold my peace. I began by cleaning out my house.I haven’t had a TV for two years, but I stream on my computer, I’ve stopped that and I joined a fitness camp. Within three weeks, I feel lighter, clearer, and better I feel then I have in a long time. The peace I can’t explain. I am enjoying the quiet. And yes I am finding ANSWERS.

1. Aha..wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Makes me believe in the importance of being still, clearing our mind even more!
      Best

2. Bindu says:

Wonderful. And a clear mind amounts to a clear perspective and focused direction.

1. Exactly:):) it’s only when our mind is un-judgemental, our soul speaks to us!!
      Best to you

3. bklynboy59 says:

Good post ! when our minds are unclogged we do better

1. Thank you for liking my post. Clear mind is the solution to life!
      Let it go of all thoughts

1. Thank you. I am glad you liked it.
      Best to you

4. basiliablog says:

Amazing. In the quiet of the mind we truly discover ourselves and hear from our spirit.

5. Andrei says:

“Don’t fight to regain control of your circumstances, don’t let it go either, just let it be” – interesting thought and perspective. Great post! 🙂

1. It’s in the letting go, you gain everything :):)
      Thanks

6. I love your posts. Truly full of wisdom and easy to digest 🙂

1. Hey, thank you for the appreciation. It means a lot to a writer!!
      Best to you

7. gpavants says:

Dear Empress,

Yes, quiet is something we need more of to really hear the truth. God speaks in times like that. Thanks for the reminder,

Gary

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Be Inspired..!! wrote:

> empress2inspire posted: ““The quieter you become, the more you are able to > hear.” – Ram Dass A clear mind is one of the most beautiful things you can > have. A clear mind means there is no more tumult in your mind and clarity > is the result of an aware control of your thoughts. The” >

1. You are most welcome Gary. Silence speaks to us on many levels. It’s who we are.
      Best