Daily Dose of Inspiration – Submit Completely

I’ve written pretty extensively about the need to release beliefs, the importance of your emotions and how to line up your energy with what you want. This blog is full of information about different beliefs, how they may manifest in your reality and how to shift your perspective to a better feeling place.

However sometimes, when you’re feeling stuck or desperate, when you need something to happen quickly and you have no idea how that might come about, explanations don’t help much. You want something to happen for a really long time and all you see is “IT” not happening, sometimes even the opposite happening which brings your moral down.

After giving much thought, I believe my problem is I don’t “Let Go”. I know easier said than done, but we need to let go completely, totally. Even when you don’t see things moving, move away, leave the situation, think something different, your mood might not change immediately, but it will change. Just keep on thinking happy thoughts.

When your attention becomes so pure and so unaltered of any doubt you know that your belief is supporting your desire and you will find it easier when putting your attention on your desire manifested. It’s all about your manifested desire becoming so believable that your beliefs system automatically supports it and you effortlessly are able to imagine it.

1. Your right it is hard to let things go sometimes, but when you do it is when the real healing begins.

1. We all are a work in progress

2. Bonsai says:

I have gotten better at this over time as I found things despite me work out better.

1. Great!! Please keep it on!!

3. Daria Kill says:

I’m glad you didn’t put the soundtrack to Frozen on there.

1. Hahahhahahha..that song was playing in my head when I wrote this post!!

4. Daria Kill says:

Reblogged this on Let me give YOU the Moe-down and commented:
    Some good advice on life.

1. Thank you for the reblog!!

5. madfreckles says:

Na your fine

Sent from my iPhone

6. yes let go and release control :)nice read!

1. Thank you! Glad you liked it!!

7. Dragthepen says:

Letting go one day at a time.

8. Nice read! I do find myself very focused on the desire of where I feel I should be in life then actually looking at life and thinking wow…I am so far away. We need to try replacing negative thoughts with more positive ones, something I am trying to succeed this year

1. And that’s exactly the way it should be done. Replacing negative thoughts with positive thoughts. It’s a life long projects thanks to the vast capability of our brains.

9. Very true, but how do you balance that with learning from your mistakes and doing things differently? After all, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. If you let go so much that you become a totally “blank slate” each time something unfavorable happens.. yes, that might make it easier to bear but you might just keep on doing the same thing over and over. And wake up each day having forgotten what happened yesterday.

1. Great thoughts. “Learn” & “Let Go”.! I should have added it in the blog:):)

10. Sound advice. Just let go. I’ve been trying to live by: If you can’t change it, forget it. If you can, do everything you can.

1. Exactly, just let it go..!!!

11. Eccentric Muse says:

Reblogged this on La Petite Muse and commented:
    Let it go!

1. Thank you for the reblog!!

1. Eccentric Muse says:

You’re most welcome! 🙂

12. Judy James says:

Letting go, is important for growth…Let it go! A wonderful read

1. Thank you. I am glad you liked it. We all need to take life easy, we think too much, work on thing too much..life is supposed to be enjoyed.!!

13. ajaykohli says:

Let go only what is not under control else put your best efforts regarding what is under control ,I can’t control other’s actions but definitely mine .

1. Oh yes Ajay, persistence is the key to success. I am referring to letting go of anxiety, fear and doubt behind your actions when you don’t see the results 🙂
      Thanks for stopping by.
      Best to you

1. ajaykohli says:

I guess no one invites fear or doubts ,its uncontrollable

2. Yes, but with practice we can become unaffected by them

3. ajaykohli says:

Or pretend to do so

4. Ah yes, pretend so much that one day “it” becomes your “natural” being

5. ajaykohli says:

Psychologically its possible ,practically not.

6. It is. You just have to believe

7. ajaykohli says:

Belief again is like false assurance .

14. thefirstdark says:

Reblogged this on ReBirth: The Pursuit of Porsha and commented:
    Mmmhmm

15. Joonas Kopponen says:

Another good post. =) I have done my best in just living in the moment, just doing my best in the moment I have now as it is all we truly have. In a way past is an illusion, memories can be affected in so many ways and change dramatically. Future…No certainty to be found there. Only that we have the now and the now is ever flowing. Letting go of the past and future is really important for this. I do not mean now that one should forsake past or never think of the future. Just.. All things in moderation and balance. Also priorities priorities..

16. Tamara Kulish says:

Great post! Spot on! Releasing our expectations! Good point!

Peace, Tamara