Daily Dose of Inspiration – You Can Do It

Life Lesson: You can do anything you put your mind to, even if it’s “I can’t”. Period.

You can tell yourself “I can” all day long, and if you really believe it, and you’re willing to work for it, you can absolutely accomplish anything you put your mind to. Determination + Hustle (+ Perseverance) = Success.

But what if you tell yourself “I can’t”? Or how about “it’s too hard for me”? Guess what. Whether you believe that you can, or you believe that you can’t, you’re right.

Life didn’t come with a guidebook! We write it as we go along, and sometimes we fudge it! The more guidelines and wisdom we have, the better we can navigate through the field of material reality to manifest the life of our dreams. But there are a few basic core things you can do to achieve it all that you desire.

1. Follow Your Heart : Live a more satisfying life by letting your heart calling guide you. Your heart is tender, kind and guided by meaningful choices. It’s much more likely to do the right thing, rather than making a self-serving ego-dominant decision.
  2. Be Emotionally Intelligent : Emotions are the most powerful energy you have. Successful people develop methods to harness their emotions. Develop passion for who you are and what you are here to contribute. Connect emotionally with what you want to achieve. Make it become deeply resonant. “Those who live passionately Teach us how to love. Those who love passionately Teach us how to live.” – Yogananda.
  3. Be Honest With Yourself : Stay in touch with who you are. Align yourself to your thoughts, feelings and actions. Stay fully present to who you are and what you would like to achieve. See yourself as one with your goal, and the goal as already achieved. Create the emotion of achievement, and use it to inspire you forwards.
  4. Believe in yourself : You are something of real value and you have something unique to offer the world. Have faith that you will be supported the more you authentically reveal yourself. The whole universe conspired to create you so there is a good reason you’re here. If you’re struggling to find it, keep looking, it may be hidden. Yet, don’t get stuck on searching.

YOU CAN DO IT…..!!!!!! Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes (No, Not a Typo) Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes….I CAN DO IT!!

1. Yatish says:

Thanks!!
    I was waiting today 🙂
    The first thing I did this week is reading your posts after checking into Office.

1. Thanks Yatish. Glad you are liking my posts.

2. evanyambu says:

adding onto that…i know i can be what i wanna be, if i work hard at it i’ll be where i wanna be

1. Yes indeed. There is no substitute for hard work.

3. sofistaphunk says:

The last one, that vulnerability piece is definitely important.

1. Yes it is the most important in today’s times.

4. successorinspirational says:

There are no limitations anywhere except the ones that we have set for ourselves.

5. Thanks for the great motivation! What an inspirational gesture! ~🌞🙏🏾 Namaste & Blessings 👑💖~

1. Thank you. Glad you agree with my thoughts.
      Best to you

6. gpavants says:

Hello Empress,

Thank you. Never give up, never surrender, right?

Gary

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 6:12 AM, Be Inspired..!! wrote:

> empress2inspire posted: “Life Lesson: You can do anything you put your > mind to, even if it’s “I can’t”. Period. You can tell yourself “I can” all > day long, and if you really believe it, and you’re willing to work for it, > you can absolutely accomplish anything you put your mind to” >

1. Yes Gary, we all have got one life and it’s not to give up on things…ever. We should keep at it..and achieve it!

1. gpavants says:

Amen. Who said if you live
        your life well you only need to do it once?

2. Hi Gary, very thought provoking. It reminds of a lecture I heard once of an Indian saint called Om Swami. He said, What makes a life meaningful? What if you feel that you haven’t done much in your life and now it feels too late? You can live many times over in one lifetime.
        Thank you for stopping by again.

3. gpavants says:

Yes, there are days I look back and say if this was my last day I lived a full life. I hope more people actually live life, good times, struggles, and all making the most of the days they have.

7. Haalah says:

That’s a nice mantra.. Yes yes yes yes yes yes I can do it!