Daily Dose of Inspiration – Stay Strong

This post is going to be dedicated to anybody who is currently going through a hard time right now and is on the verge of losing their vision of their hopes and dreams.

Whatever your circumstances may be I just want to make one thing clear, you can either become paralyzed and start to feel sorry for yourself or you can utilize the wrong hands you were dealt by life as MOTIVATION. You may feel like you have hit rock bottom, but think of it like this, the only way to go now is UP. I sincerely believe that the people who are at the lowest point of their lives have the best chance of becoming successful. Why? Because if they learn not to get all down, they can use the tragedy’s as fuel which alone will take them along way.

Make yourself unshakeable, like an elephant.  Make your head and heart strong.  When you feel strong, your heart is big, generous and compassionate.  Stay strong and then you can help and support others through your thoughts and presence.  Your good feelings can make a difference and erase others’ distress and sorrow.

My personal secret to staying unflappable is: No matter what my health is like, or how many commitments & meetings I may have, I always maintain my discipline of daily meditation and spiritual study.  I take light and might from God, and I have total faith that everything will turn out right.  And when I interact with others, all I have to do is care, share and inspire.  This is what gives me energy, strength and power.

Make time to experience your inner peace.  When there’s peace, there’s love, then there’s happiness, and in happiness there is power.  Then nothing can disturb you.  Keep smiling, keep going and simply, enjoy the journey.

1. B. says:

Agreed. Staying strong is a learned discipline. Easy to let ourselves go… and it’s precisely in those times that we need to stick to our guns…

1. Yes B. Digging in your heels and saying, “I shouldn’t have to deal with this,” only wastes your valuable time and energy. Accepting what is happening right now–regardless of whether you think it’s right–is the first step in deciding how to respond.

2. Reblogged this on Cheryl Turtlemoon Online and commented:
    We all have times like this, here’s some hope……

1. Thank you for the reblog

3. Alexx's Keto Avenue says:

as usual, you seem to always have that message I need to help me get thru the day! Thank you so very much!

1. Heheheh most welcome Alex. Namaste

4. Loved and needed this.

1. Without adequate mental strength, life’s inevitable challenges will likely fill you with self-doubt and anxiety. Those uncomfortable feelings can lend way to negative thinking. And negative thinking will affect your behavior–which can inadvertently turn your catastrophic predictions into a self-fulfilling prophecy. Thanks for stopping by again, Lucy.

5. Dragthepen says:

I do believe in divine time and order. I am reading this post at the right time. I am struggling to get back on track after so many low points this year. Yes. I still hold on to hope and have faith that I shall overcome. Thank you.

1. Yes, stay strong… It’s yourself that needs you to stay strong, its life that teaches you to stay strong; it’s time that shows you to stay strong, it’s the world that really wants you to stay strong…

1. Dragthepen says:

thank you for the words of encouragement

6. This was meant for me to see.

1. Glad it came to you at the right time!!

7. Dikshit says:

very well said…

1. Thanks Dikshit. Glad you liked it!

8. Wonderful post! It’s so important to make yourself strong. Working out what that means for each of us is important and then sticking to it.

1. True Kristina, that’s why Stay strong, stick to your plan! You only have to answer to yourself, and your other half The human mind is powerful, when you master it, you “will” prevail.

9. This is very nice and uplifting

1. Thank you. There are times in life when things don’t always go well. Everything seems like it’s against you and there’s nothing you can do about it.
      But you’ll discover something that you may not have realized before: you’ll find out that sometimes being strong is your only option.

10. I love this! So very helpful!

1. Thank you Leslie, glad you liked it.

11. Message in a bottle says:

I would like to be even half as positive as you are. Unfortunately, I am quite a negative thinker and seem to always expect the worst to happen.

1. Okay let’s play a game. From today, pretend that you are a happy person. Don’t tell anyone and don’t look for validation from anyone else. Just play the make believe game with yourself 🤪

1. Message in a bottle says:

I promise I will try my best!

12. Reblogged this on elayserendipity and commented:
    Very well said:)

1. Thank you. Staying strong can often seem like a hard thing to do. At times it seems as though you cannot be strong. It seems as though everyone and everything is against you. But the key is to not give up!!

13. Nycke the Poet says:

Its the journey that matters not the destination.

1. Belief can be developed. Start today.

14. Your comments well needed today, I really like the visual of the strong elephant where strength opens up compassion, What a great way to stay grounded. thanks

1. Beautifully said..thank you