Every language in the world has a way of saying “thank you.” This is because gratitude is an inherent quality that resides within each human being, and is triggered and expressed spontaneously in a variety of different contexts. Gratitude crosses all boundaries creed, age, vocation, gender, and nation and is emphasized by all the great religious traditions.
If you are looking for ways to express gratitude, here are a few :
- Thank Others – Often – Spread your love and gratitude around. Create a ripple effect & change the world.
- Happiness & Thankfulness – Want to be happier? Find more reasons to be genuinely thankful in your current situation.
- Accept What You Can’t Be Thankful For – Sometimes it’s hard to be thankful. Try acceptance instead, it lightens our burdens.
- Nurture Those Who Matter Most – Appreciate and take the utmost care of those who matter most to you!
- Know Your Feelings – You can’t force thankfulness. First know and allow what you truly feel, and then look at what you’re thankful for.
- Focus On What You Have – When we focus on what we lack, we just keep seeing more lack. Focus instead on what you already have.
- Use Every Experience To Learn – Look for the learning in every life experience – good and bad. You will always find something (eventually).
- Love Much, Laugh Often – Love and laughter are fabulous ways to give thanks for everything we have.
- Nothing Is Too Small – Find it hard to be thankful? Lower your standards & keep looking to create uplifting neural pathways in your brain.
- Say Thank you as much as possible during the day.
- Sleep Heals & Energises – It’s hard to feel thankful when you’re tired. Make sure you get enough sleep.
- Shine from Within – Remember that when you feel deeply thankful, you shine and glow from within.