Daily Dose for the Soul

Inner Noise

Do you know what an aura is? The aura is the light around the body. Every person has an aura. The auras of saints can be seen because their auras are very strong. The ordinary people, it is difficult to see their auras because they are not as strong.

Inside the aura are greyish clouds of negative thoughts and emotions that you have generated for many years. You think and feel everyday, 365 days a year, so you can imagine how many thoughts and emotions have accumulated inside your aura. These thoughts and emotions are clairvoyantly seen as greyish clouds floating in the auras of ordinary people.

When you sit down to meditate. have you not noticed that many thoughts pop in and out of your mind? This is called “inner noise”. Actually, the mind has always been jumping from one thing to another. You were simply not aware of it. The greyish clouds of thoughts and emotions within the aura are a major source of inner noise. Inner noise interferes with the communication between the higher soul and the incarnated soul.

Ramana Maharishi, a great yogi and saint, used a certain technique to get rid of the inner noise. He sat down, and simply looked at the clouds of thoughts and emotions, then starved them to death. Thoughts and emotions are living beings so when you look at them and you do not react, you do not feed them. In this way they gradually lose their energy and just disintegrate. This process takes a long time.

There are times when the higher soul wants to communicate with the incarnated soul. The higher soul keeps on “shouting” at the incarnated soul, but it does not hear. It does not respond. This is not because the incarnated soul is deaf. The inner noise, generated by turbulent energies in the aura and also in the energy centres, makes it difficult for the higher soul to communicate with the incarnated soul.

Reference : Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul. Master Cho Kok Sui

1. Andrea T says:

Yes. I meditate daily. The hungry thoughts certainly need to be starved. This is interesting… I didn’t know auras were or could be gray.

Each of the aura colors represent a person’s mood or physical health and also reflect the condition of their chakras. The major colors associated with the aura are red, orange, yellow, green, blue-indigo and violet. However, there are many variations on those colors.

1. Andrea T says:

Thanks… you are very knowledgeable

Haha thanks. We are all a work in progress 😊😊

2. Gonzov krik iz getribe autizma says:

We are the soul of the world. All of us. All the little metalic and plastic fantastic pretenders so desperatly imagining, all lined up by our owners, this is more then just a sideshow for the real monsters to growl into our privacies and feed on our life lacking their own. This is the moment imagining should stop and true comprehension of the world as is should beguin.

Yes we do have a soul. A Soul is our reaction to those outter attempts to infuse mayham within our thoughts, dividing our attention, directing it to matters less important thus allowing them to drain it.

To own it. To depriciate it. Never let them.
    The real soul is faith. Faith forged in experience. Backed by knowledge. A stand shouldered by those alike; free spirits not spoiled with pamperings of fake blight and the bourdain of wearing the mask of perfect life.

Only then soul becomes more then just a word.

An outlet of immense energy from me to you if yours should ever have the need for it.
    Have a good one.

Wow great explanation. Thank you for sharing. Normal meditation is focused attention and relatively brief moments of mental stillness, but deep meditation focuses and moves one’s energy in a very deliberate way, transcends physical consciousness, and allows for a truly silent, still mind. And this is how I connect with my soul.

1. Gonzov krik iz getribe autizma says:

Writing is my meditation. Expressing thoughts in un-deliberate way (instinctive writing) keeps my inner demons nice and tidy. Thank you for sharing your articles. You do really inspire a person to think outside the box.

Writing and Meditation are a surrender, a letting go of the effort to predict and control. While meditation leaves no tracks, writing gives your meditation a form, writing communicates your meditation to others. Anything that you do for no purpose—which is play—becomes your meditation. Meditation and writing are play. Thank you for your kind words. I am glad you are liking my blog.

3. maylynno says:

Beautiful post for my day. I meditate when i do yoga because I can’t do seated meditation. It is the only way to shut down the inner turbulence and focus on my breath. I wrote a blog about the non seated meditation. Anyway thank you for sharing your post.

Simply put, meditation changed my life and it could change yours too. It helped me connect with myself and realize what I really want out of life and that life is short and there’s no time like the present to chase your dreams. It reminded me to slow down and breathe.

1. maylynno says:

Exactly! Yoga can do magic for the soul!

The benefits you will get from practicing even just yoga for beginners cover all areas of our being: the mind, body, and soul. You may already know of the physical benefits of yoga, such as improved posture, increased lung capacity, flexibility, and increased strength in the joints and muscles.

4. HardMedicineRawSpirit says:

Very relevant. Great posts. Best wishes. X

Many people are conscious of an inner voice that provides a running monologue on their lives throughout the day and into the night. This inner voice, combining conscious thoughts with unconscious beliefs and biases, is an effective way for the brain to interpret and process daily experiences.

Thank you. Glad you liked it.

5. milkyminx says:

“He sat down, and simply looked at the clouds of thoughts and emotions, then starved them to death.” — This line of yours is compelling. On one hand it sounds mean, but doable for a greater good. Thanks for the uplifting post! //mm

Most welcome. Glad it was uplifting for you!!

6. Unwind says:

Thank you for this article! I am a journalist.. but I am very much interested in spirituality! I have also written few articles on mind and spirituality… But your article helped me to learn in more detail

Thank you. I am glad you liked my article.

7. Amartya says:

Thank you so much for writing this, somethings I came across are new to me, but this inner noise is so evidently present in me and so lot many, but I would like to see this as a guidance. You have written it very well.

You don’t need to wave a pendulum or carry crystals in your pocket to channel spiritual guidance (but like, you can if you want!). Call it your gut, your intuition, or universal guidance, but your inner voice acts as an insanely powerful GPS to guide the decisions you make—whether that’s following the internal nudges to ditch your corporate job and sign up for yoga teacher training or just knowing when you need more sleep in your life. You just have to learn how to tap into your intuition and then act on those whispers, even when they seem to make no logical sense.

1. Amartya says:

True, the willpower defies anything unpleasant. While we will face challenges the willpower to act on our gut instinct will make us edge towards a place where, inner noise will be muffled by something grater something serene.

Ah yes Amartya. Willpower is that inner fire that gets you past the naysayers, obstacles, challenges and inevitable failures. It is your secret weapon. No one can give it to you, and no one can take it away. It is yours and yours alone.

3. Amartya says:

Thank you for writing this.😌

Most welcome.

8. Omatra7 says:

I believe in auras, I can sense them?

Yes Omatra, The best way to begin learning to interpret people’s auras is to become aware of how you are physically affected when you are near them. This is known as clairsentience. Take a deep breath, and as you exhale, take notice of your five senses and your gut reaction. Think about how you are feeling. Are you anxious? Do you want to be near this person? Do you feel relaxed or happy to be with this individual? Does this person make your skin crawl? Try hard not to focus on the verbal conversation that took place. Instead, try to think about what color you would attach to this person. As your abilities are enhanced, feeling, sensing and seeing the aura colors become easier.

1. Andrea T says:

I have never learned this before! I had a friend who, when she visited was very negative and angry. I would feel very anxious when she came around. There were parts of her that were generous and kind to me which is why I kept her as a friend. But her negativity and my anxiety got the best of me. I am not close to her anymore. I would think, her aura, in retrospect, would be a dark gray (not black, because of her kindness and generosity). The negativity and anger, however outweighed her positive traits. Thank you for your posts.

Anytime. Auras and energy is a topic that even I would like to explore further for my personal development!!

9. Flyhiee.com says:

It happens always with me.

Thanks for sharing this informative post.
    Check out our website and share your thoughts.

Yes, it happens with me all the time. But with awareness of those chronic repetitive thoughts it has lessened just a little, a long way to do though. Here’s a trick you might find useful. Write down all of your thoughts as they come to you, without analyzing them and without stopping to think if you are formulating everything correctly. Just write everything down; dump it on paper until you feel relieved. Take a few cleansing, long breaths, and quiet down for your meditation.

1. Flyhiee.com says:

If i will start writing my thoughts i can’t even sleep 😦 , I don’t know why but my mind is like a burning sun all the time. Anyway i will try to do what you have suggested me to do. Thank you ❤

Ahahahhaah I understand where you are coming from. Believe me in the beginning yes you might not be able to sleep, but gradually this list will shorten up. Try and see.

3. Flyhiee.com says:

Will try. One of my friend is trying to find the issues.
        Thanks for suggestions .

Most welcome.

10. Carol anne says:

Very nice! Loved this! ❤ Awesome!

Glad you liked it Carol. Single-pointed concentration [samadhi] is a meditative power that is useful in either of these two types of meditation. However, in order to develop samadhi itself we must cultivate principally concentration meditation. In terms of practice, this means that we must choose an object of concentration and then meditate single-pointedly on it every day until the power of samadhi is attained.