Intelligence is something very basic that you really can’t change much. You’re born with it or not. Yes, you can learn new things, but you can’t
really change how intelligent you are. No matter how intelligent you are, you can always get better, sometimes you can improve a lot. Today, we’re going to see why some people reach their potential while other people who are just as talented don’t. In my opinion it’s all about asking the right questions.
So here are my set of right questions and feedback suggestions that might be of help to you:
5 Questions to Ask Yourself DAILY
- What did you learn from today’s performance?
- What steps did you take to make you successful today?
- What are some different strategies you could have used?
- How did you keep going when things got tough?
- What can you learn from your opponent today?
5 Things to Say to Yourself In Order to Keep a Healthy Mindset
- This will be challenging concept to learn, but I believe I can master it.
- I haven’t got it yet, but I will if I keep working and thinking about it in a positive way.
- I really appreciate how far I have come and how well I did today.
- It is okay to take risks, I shall not be afraid but not be stupid at the same time.
- Getting better takes time and I see myself improving.
Changing a behaviour or adopting a new one in this case takes time, effort, persistence and perseverance. What do you think? Does growth mindset matter?