Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :Β

• I am worthy of having more wealth.
  • Financial freedom is my birthright.
  • Money comes to me easily and harmoniously.
  • I am a powerful money magnet.
  • My net worth is growing exponentially.
  • I am grateful to be financially free.
  • My life is full of prosperity and abundance.
  • I am thriving and wealthy person.

Have a prosperous day ahead.

1. Cool nuggets of info! πŸ™‚

Glad you liked them Vaibhav. Have a happy day ahead.

2. KRITIKA says:

Hey,
    These are amazing. Thank you πŸ™‚ for this motivating post. πŸ‘ Have a great day πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

I am glad you liked them Kritika. Have a wonderful day ahead.

1. KRITIKA says:

πŸ™‚πŸ‘

3. Love it! πŸ˜πŸ‘Œ Thank you Garima!

You are most welcome.

4. R.E. Ray says:

Many years ago my wife and I participated in a Dave Ramsey Financial Freedom seminar (several sessions). Though Biblically based, the program is a set of realistic, common sense steps to financial freedom. We not only completed the course, we later taught the same. I’m pleased to share we’re debt free. We’ve owned our house for five years, and have no debt! I share that story not to brag, but to invite others to share in that β€œfreedom.” We also give generously all year, and wake each day without the fear of losing our house, car, electricity and those other things we rely on. Your affirmation is on-target!

Thank you Ray for your inspiring story. This will help in consolidating the power of thoughts amongst our readers.

5. wow, glad for this post. I love affirmations and I’ve actually used them to bring changes in my life. I read a book called – “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoloean Hill and after that, I read “The Power of Sub Conscious Mind” by Joseph Murphy, I was shocked when I learnt about the power of Words, Affirmation and Visualisation. This shit actually works, what you put in your mind, your mind brings in your life. Thanks a ton for this post, will be writing some of em down in my notebook πŸ˜‰

That is great Mukesh. Have you been successful in manifesting something in your life with manifestations?

1. for sure, if I’ll tell you what I’ve manifested, it will blow your mind. It’s no magic actually, this is just a lesser known truth of our Sub Conscious mind that has existed since forever ❀

Hahahhhaha do tell.

6. Sonny Teio says:

I love this post – I am going to copy and print these affirmations to remind me everyday the task at hand. To be financially free!!! Thank you @Garima

I am glad you liked them Sonny. Have a happy day ahead.

7. Dragthepen says:

I am worthy of having more wealth.πŸ’–