When you look in the mirror, do you see dark circles around your eyes? If so, you’re not alone. According to a study 50 per cent of women said that dark circles and puffiness around the eyes were major beauty concerns. Dark circles and puffiness are two of the most common problems that people notice around their eyes, especially when exacerbated by lack of sleep. These conditions are best treated separately using formulations and treatments designed for specific concerns.
Here are certain easy to do remedies for dark circles :
- Simple Witch Hazel – Witch hazel contains cell reinforcements, vitamin C, that can diminish puffiness and repair the harmed skin also tightens it as well.
- Use Egg White – Egg white has proteins that can alleviate and cool the skin and furthermore decrease bothering around collagen.
- Use Green Tea – To use witch hazel for dark circles, combined with green tea adjust the microscope organism’s level and keep any disease out and also protects skin.
- Use Aloe Vera – Allow vera can impact to lessen the dark circles and cools the irritation in the skin.
- Use Eye Gel – Eye gel can sustain the skin and furthermore help to advance the development of new cells.
- Use Essential Oils – Essential oils have retinol corrosive that can saturate the skin and furthermore keep any flat spots to cure them.
Hope this helps. There are so many ways to tackle the problem, and with a little effort, you can make them disappear.