By life awakening I mean realising that things around us are often very different than they seem. It is beginning to see in-between lines and underneath the surface. It is understanding what life is all about, discovering and connecting the various pieces of the truth about life -the truth that some people will never see because they are not looking properly.
Life awakening is understanding how our mind and our heart really work. It is discovering how we can create a happier reality and much more. Everybody knows something about this but there is always more to discover. Here are a few things which you might experience when going through a spiritual awakening :
- You seek the truth of who you really are at your soul level.
- You start noticing the magic all around you in synchronicities, signs, in nature.
- You let go of jobs, places, situations, and people that no longer resonate.
- You release old limiting beliefs and behavioural patterns.
- You may start your own business or move and live in a completely different place.
- You meet people that come to help you in your ascension journey.
- You realise you have to go deeper into yourself like never before and feel all emotions as they arise.
- You feel alone sometimes, and other times extremely connected with everyone and everything.
- You try new ways of eating, new activities, new ways of living.
- In the beginning you’ll seek answers everywhere, but as you ascend, you’ll start seeking the answers within yourself.
- You develop a deep trust in your journey and the Universe, even if you don’t know how things will unfold.
- You start living from the heart and unconditionally loving yourself
Spiritual awakening is a noticeable expansion of one’s own consciousness and capacity to emit & receive love energy. It is mainly through our open heart and expanded consciousness that we connect and then merge with higher parts of ourselves. You got to experience it to know what is it.
Categories: Spiritual Health