I have all the time in the world…..errr You Don’t. Wake Up and shut up the nonsense in your head.
Be honest with yourself: is there an area of your life in which you’re passively waiting for a stroke of luck or for someone to come out of the blue and save you? Are you telling yourself, “Someday, when this or that happens, I’m finally going to be able to do what I want” Stop waiting for a rescuer or for some chance event to take place, and begin taking steps to rescue yourself.
Here are a few things that you should start doing yourself today and not wait for someone to handhold you through the process:
- Spending time with the right time.
- Face your problems head on.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Make your “own” happiness a priority.
- Be yourself, genuinely and proudly.
- Noticing and living in the present.
- Value the lesson your mistakes teach you.
- Be more polite to yourself.
- Enjoy the things you already have.
- Create your own happiness.
- Give your ideas and dreams a chance.
- Believe that you’r ready for the next step.
- Enter “new” relationships for the “right” reasons.
- Give new people you meet a chance.
- Compete against an earlier version of yourself.
- Cheer for other people’s victories.
- Look for the silver lining in tough situations.
- Forgive yourself and others.
- Help people around you.
- Listen to your own inner voice.
- Be attentive to your stress levels and take short breaks.
- Notice the beauty of small moments.
- Accept things when they are less than perfect.
- Work towards your goal every single day.
- Be more open about how your feel.
- Take full accountability for your own life.
- Actively nature your most important relationships.
- Concentrate on the things you can control.
- Focus on the possibility of positive outcomes.
- Notice how wealthy you are right now.
Pablo Picasso once said that inspiration does exist, but it has to find you working. In much the same way, luck does exist, but it has to find you working.
Categories: Mental Health