In many ways, asking which fruit is healthiest is sort of like asking which exercises is best; the answer changes based on the benefit you’re after. Depending on what characteristics a person is looking for in a fruit whether it is a higher fibre content, more vitamins like vitamin C, or more minerals like potassium one fruit might be nutritionally superior to another.
Here is the list of top healthiest foods :
- Pineapple – Pineapple is rich in vitamin C and manganese. It’s bromeliad content may fight inflammation and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Mangoes – Mangoes contain vitamin C and soluble fibre. They also contain plant compounds with antioxidant and anti inflammatory effects.
- Olives – Olives provide a variety of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. These may reduce the risk of heart disease, cancer and osteoporosis.
- Watermelon – Watermelon is high in water, nutrients and antioxidants. It is also particularly high in a powerful antioxidant called lycopene.
- Avocado – Avocado are rich in healthy fats and potassium, both of which are well known for their role in promoting heart health.
- Apples – Apples are very nutritious. Their nutrients, antioxidants and fibre may reduce the risk of disease and improve digestion.