Just like brushing our teeth every morning, adhering to a routine allows us to foster habits that match our goals and aspirations. While our routine helps us develop good habits that are in line with exploiting our full potential, it also helps to eradicate bad habits that do not serve us well.
Having ad daily routine gives you more freedom in every aspect of your life. You’ll become more mindful of each obligation and determine if it is really worth your time. Here are a few reasons why it is beneficial to have a daily routine :
- A routine makes it easier to take actions on specific habits. Routines keep you consistent with a new habit when you have limited time or motivation.
- A routine makes you more productive. Because daily routines help you get more done in less time, they make it possible to accomplish more each day.
- Routine encourage creativity. Train your mind to function at certain times of the day. Schedule a creative activity for a certain time and you will adapt to it.
- A routine brings a sense of security. When you engage in the same basic routine day in and day out, the anxiety that comes from not knowing what to expect is all but eliminated.
- A routine makes it easier to focus. When you have a series of actions you do consistently, you barely have to think about your next move. You get into the groove without even trying.
- A routine keeps the pressure off. Putting stuff off until the last minute puts you under pressure to make up for lost time, causing stress and anxiety.
- A routine makes tasks easier. Think about a computer you use on a daily basis. You probably don’t even think about where to go. Your mind acts on autopilot.
- A routine inhibits procrastination, thus reducing stress. Consistency boosts confidence. It also eliminates stress because it keeps things from piling up and becoming overwhelming.
Read more on : https://www.developgoodhabits.com