The magical power of sound to heal was used by most ancient cultures. As it had almost disappeared in the West until 1930s, acoustic researchers discovered ultrasound and its medical properties. With this discovery the ancient art of sound healing is rapidly developing into new science. Now there is a mass of research into the healing benefits of ultrasound, also including its use in breaking up kidney stones and shrinking tumours. Infrasound and audible sound have now been recognized as having immense healing properties.
Here are a few sound frequencies and their benefits :
- 396 – Open the heart and mind to receive. Aids in healing feelings of guilt, fear and shame. Tunes the blood, liver, brain, bones and kidneys.
- 417 – Helps break bad habit cycles as well as sluggishness and lethargy. Tunes the large intestines, enzyme production, digestive process, stomach, metabolism, prostate, gallbladder and lower back.
- 528 – Restores DNA, sources of disease and improves telomere length. Tunes the entire body particularly the hormones, pelvic area, lymphatic system and circulatory system.
- 639 – Helps foster feelings of forgiveness and peace. May help tune the endocrine system, adrenal glands, and gallbladder.
- 741 – Has a profound effect on the emotions, bringing about cleansing tears and awareness of the self. Tunes the thymus, immune system, stomach, pancreas, heart, blood and circulatory system.
- 852 – Aids in connecting us to the creator and brings us closer to our spirituality.
Learn more at talesofascrunchymom.com