Daily Dose of Affirmation

It is with this thought I bring to you daily dose of affirmations for your mind and soul. An affirmation a day, keeps the therapist away!!! Here are your affirmation for today :

• I can take up new projects whenever I feel like. And each brings me more money.
  • My monthly revenue is growing all the time.
  • Failure doesn’t scare me because I’ll just try something else until I succeed.
  • That’s the life I deserve and I plan on keeping it.
  • Every day I’m in a great mood because of everything I’ve achieved and all the things I’m working on.
  • My business gives me excitement and challenges me to be my best.
  • I’m a risk taker.
  • Every day I receive great news.
  • Money and I are one.
  • I’m not afraid to ask for more wealth knowing I deserve it.

Have a prosperous day ahead.

1. ALXANDER says:

good keep going……
    i need your help

2. ALXANDER says:

nice

Glad you liked it.

Have a productive day ahead.!

3. David Lim says:

Humans locked themselves in, and aminals come out to play. A reversal of fortune. We must now feel what animals felt like in zoos. All caged in the house. Our food delivered by a zookeeper called “Food Panda”

Hahaha we have Food Panda too. As we shelter in place to stop the spread of COVID-19, wildlife is making a comeback. Zoos across the globe have been closed as part of national lockdown and zookeepers says their most intelligent and social animals – including gorillas, otters and meerkats – are missing the attention of humans.